Monday, June 30, 2014

A lesson learned.

Well this weekend I learned not to forget or just get a cup with ice. When we arrived at the RV park my soda was warm...yup you know where this is going. I decided to put my can in the freezer, yes so I could have it after we visited the pool. Well we came back we started a fire,started playing ball and I FORGOT THE CAN!! Later that night I heard a pop in thought a ball had hit the camper or something fell in back and I saw nothing after checking it all out. The next day I was getting water to freeze to have cold water for the day opened the freezer door and guess what I saw OH YES! 
BOOM! 

I know we learn not to freeze a can of soda cause it may explode. What my lesson is I can't forget is  to not forget. Haha. My wife was nice enough to help me clean up this soda explosion. Maybe next time... I'll use ice in a cup. 
Safe, less messy Travels everyone. 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment